- Tie with house colour (BC Year 3/ CBSE Grade 2 and above)**
- Long or elbow length short sleeved blouse/shirt with logo***
- Black sweater or cardigan (optional)*
- Grey trousers, skirt below the knee, or pinafore below the knee
- Plain white, grey or black hijab if worn
- White, grey, or black socks
- Black formal shoes
- Cap (optional but must be an AKIS cap)
*Please note that jumpers and cardigans should be plain black only with no patterns or designs. There is no requirement to add logo patches to these items.
**Branded ties are available from the school uniform store.
***Logo patches are available for purchase from the school uniform store and can be attached to a locally purchased shirt.
On health and safety grounds students are not allowed to wear jewellery to school with the exception for girls only, of one plain stud in each ear, and a watch. Dangling earrings or rings with stones that protrude are not allowed. Other piercings such as nose or eyebrow studs are strictly forbidden. Boys are permitted to wear a watch.
Extreme hairstyles that could serve as a distraction to other students or, detract from the smart appearance of the uniform are not allowed. The definition of what is extreme will change with fashion but includes non-natural coloured hair, or, hair with patterns cut into it.
Makeup is not permitted for students in Year 11/Grade 10 and below. For Post 16 female students, light makeup may be worn.